0. The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.
1. Rationality therefore shows its power only when things are properly named (languagized).
2. Things can be properly named only when they are properly classified.
3. A not-well classified opinion on a group is called prejudice.
3. Prejudices grow to stereotypes when they gain popularity.
5. Statistically speaking, people are bad at classification.
6. Hence, the said people who like classifying others become discriminaters and who dislike classifying others give up their power of rationality.